Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The BUSD Parent Portal is a secure website that you can use to track your child’s progress in school. The goal of the Parent Portal is to create a better partnership and dialogue between BUSD parents and teachers. We hope that you will use it regularly and become a partner with us in your child’s education.
- Please turn off any pop-up blocker programs you have installed or allow pop-ups for this site.
- Click on the Infinite Campus/Parent Portal icon below.
- First Time users of Campus Portal, click on the "HELP” button.
- Next to "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key," click on the blue highlighted "click here""
- Next enter the GUID # provided in your letter in the boxes that appear and then click submit. This should take you to the screen that allows you to enter a User Name, a Password and Verify the Password. Then click Create Account and you have set up the User Name and Password to access your student(s). If the Activation Code does not work, (1) check to make sure it has been correctly entered and (2) if there is still an issue, contact the trouble shooting numbers provided on the internet screen for assistance.
- After your account has been created, return to the Log-in Screen and enter your User Name and Password to access your account. You will not have to use the Activation Code again.
- Once you have signed in, please review the address and contact information under Family. If you find any errors or have other issues, contact the appropriate school for assistance.
- An Instruction Guide and other necessary forms will be available on the Parent Portal and the School District website for your assistance in understanding the various features of the Parent Portal.
We hope that you find the new Portal to be a valuable tool in following your student(s) academic progress.